Making Your Home Safe and Healthy
When it comes to your home, you want to be sure that everything is safe and healthy for your loved ones. We go to great lengths to baby proof homes, set up locks and alarms, and all kinds of other things to make the space safe. But what are you doing about the air everyone is breathing? The air that is circulating throughout your home is just as important as the water you drink. Make sure it’s healthy by installing a whole house air filtration system for your Orange, CA property. For help with that, contact Elite HVAC at (714) 464-6622.
What is Whole House Air Filtration?
Whole house air filtration refers to a system that can be installed in conjunction with your HVAC system. It provides additional, specialized filtration to remove mold spores, bacteria, allergens, and more from the air circulating throughout your home. If you have high-emitting VOC products near your home, a filtration system is ideal to protect you and your loved ones. Of course, everyone wants to know two important things. Do whole house purifiers work and how much do whole-house air filtration systems cost?
To answer the first question, yes they do! It has been proven that filtration and purification systems can significantly increase the cleanliness and safety of your air. After having a filtration system in place for a while, you can schedule an Indoor Air Quality Test to confirm if the system is doing anything. You’ll probably be shocked by the results. The other question is in regards to cost. Even a filtration system that is installed with your HVAC system can cost about the same as an asphalt shingle repair service. So really, if you’ve already paid for something like that, you probably won’t be paying more for a purifier. To learn more about your options, contact Elite HVAC. We are the leading HVAC experts in the area. We can help you determine the best options for your home and get started with just about any service you may need.
Benefits of Whole House Air Filtration and Purification
Are whole house purifiers worth it? That’s the question we get asked often and the short answer is, yes! A whole-house purifier or filtration system will help to reduce airborne spores, bacteria, allergens and more. This means the air in your house will be safer and healthier for your loved ones. What else can these systems do? Let’s take a look.
- Healthier Air: Of course, one of the main benefits of a filtration system is healthier air. With a whole house filtration system, your air will be cleaner and safer for your loved ones.
- Removing Odors: These systems help to eliminate odors that can linger in the air. If you have a smoker in the house or someone has just cooked fish, you’ll notice less of those smells stick around. That’s because the filtration system traps particles that can create and perpetuate those odors.
- Less Dust: Believe it or not, but you can experience less dust build-up with a filtration or purification system. That happens because most of the dust particles actually get trapped in the filtration system, rather than hanging out on your tabletops.
- Longer HVAC Life: In many cases, a whole house purification system can actually help your HVAC system last longer. These systems help your HVAC unit run more efficiently which in turn puts less pressure on it. In turn, you’ll have two systems that will last a while.
One of the best parts about installing an HVAC filter is that it can pretty much be installed on any system. So if you are having American Standard services done, you can ask your technician to see about installing a new filtration system as well. For more about this, you can contact Elite HVAC. We have years of experience with installing, repairing and maintaining whole-house air filtration systems. You can trust our opinion and services. Get started with us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best whole house air cleaner?
- It really depends on what you are looking for. While you can purchase a separate filter for individual rooms, your best bet will usually be a filtration system that operates with your HVAC system. This will provide the most bang for your buck.
- How much does a whole house HEPA cost?
- The cost will vary depending on the size, model, and type of purifier you purchase. Ultimately, homeowners will spend between $250 and $2,500 for a whole house filtration and air purification system. The average cost, however, is about $1,300.
- How do I purify the air in my house?
- There are multiple ways to accomplish this. You can start by opening the doors and windows, to circulate the air better. You can purchase fans and separate purifiers to better clean the air. Or you could invest in a whole house purifier/filtration system.
- Does HVAC purify air?
- On their own, no, your HVAC system does not purify the air. It circulates the air, so if the filters or ductwork are dirty, that will circulate through the air as well. You can install an HVAC purifier that will eliminate most of those problems.
- Do air purifiers really work?
- Yes, they do! Purifiers and other air filtration systems really do capture harmful mold spores, bacteria and more. They help to keep the air in your home clean and healthy.
Connect With Us Today for More
Schedule an appointment with Elite HVAC for a whole house air filtration system in Orange, CA. Call us at (714) 464-6622 to get started today!