We Guarantee our repairs for Life!
As the preferred local source for work on heaters, we take great pride in our work. In addition to our install and repair work, we make sure that all of our customers receive the benefit of optimized service from their heater. If you have a problem with your current heater, such as repair or inspection needs, we're the heating contractors to trust. Our leading installers also stand as your top-tier source for that service.
Your comfort throughout the winter depends on the functionality of your heater. Heaters, especially central heating, represent a serious investment. We want you to receive all the value your heater can provide, which creates the need for regular inspections and maintenance. While heaters may operate in the background, their repair needs must remain in the forefront of your mind, especially as fall winds down. To schedule service from the leading heating contractors in Orange, CA, call Elite HVAC today at (714) 464-6622.
Your Preferred Heating Contractors
At Elite HVAC, we represent the local experts among heating contractors. If you have a repair need, or need a new heater installation, we’ve got you covered. Our certified, trained technicians can install and service any kind of heater, from gas to electric. We offer services across two primary categories: repair and installation. For each, our thoroughness and reasonable prices set us far above the competition.
Furnace and Heat Pump Repair Service
- FREE Service Call with Repair ($69 value)
- FREE One Year Total Care Maintenance Plan: We visit your home twice a year to change the air filter and make sure your HVAC system is working properly.
- Same-Day Emergency Furnace Repair Service Available
- Lifetime Warranty on All Our Work
- 100% Repair Guarantee: If your unit dies within 1 year of our repair, we’ll put 100% of the repair cost towards the installation of a new unit.
Furnace and Heat Pump Installation Service
- FREE In-Home Estimate (No Strings Attached — We Promise)
- Up to 10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on Installations
- NATE-Certified, Factory-Trained Heating Technicians Will Install Your Furnace
- Financing Options Available to Fit ANY Budget
- You’re Guaranteed to Get a Quality Installation — We’re Part of the Southern California Edison Quality installation Program.
We take pride in our service, and believe in its quality and the talent of our team. If you need help across any of the areas described below, do not hesitate to give us a call.
- Central Heating Systems To ensure the even regulation of temperature around your home, schedule regular service for your central heating.
- Electric Heat Systems An electric heat system can comprise any number of components, including a heat pump or a furnace.
- Gas Furnaces Nothing beats the dependability and cost-efficiency of a well-installed gas furnace.
- Electric Furnaces Electric furnaces provide an option for those who wish to avoid the safety concerns associated with gas.
- LP Gas Heating Systems Liquid propane heating systems offer high-octane heating and less dependency on outside energy.
- Geothermal Heating Systems A geothermal heating system costs as little as $1 a day to operate, and uses sustainable energy.
- Heating System Maintenance Seasonal maintenance is indispensable for the long-term health of your heating system.
- Heat Pump Repair and Replacement Heat pumps present an excellent alternative to traditional air conditioners and heaters.
- Heater Parts Replacement You can usually blame problems with your heater on faulty parts. We can provide the service you need.
Call Us for Rapid Service
At Elite HVAC, nothing comes before our loyalty to our customers. As members of the community ourselves, we want to provide services that earn us trust and respect. We’ve done so for over a decade, and hope to continue for many more years through business from our esteemed clientele. The next time you need heating contractors in Orange, CA, give us a call at (714) 464-6622.